1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol Address
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our site. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our site, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information to help us improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”
All information provided to rlmintl.org is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of rlmintl.org. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant its security.
If a user elects to use our referral service to inform a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend’s name and email address. Rlmintl.org will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Site. Rlmintl.org stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
Other Web Sites
Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you enter another Web site for which Rlmintl.org has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
All orders are nonrefundable. Damaged or defective product may be exchanged for a replacement.
No refunds are allowed when a contribution is made through the online giving process.
The Church reserves the right to redirect all funds to the area of ministry most needed
All gifts are tax deductible.
Tickets for Events Return Policy:
- Refunds or changes must be requested in writing to the administrative inbox (email@example.com) in advance of 48 hours of the scheduled event time unless otherwise specified on the event registration.
- We will clearly label all non-refundable registrations in the product description
- Refunds are issued to the original method of payment. Processing times may differs based on your card issuer or bank.
- Refunds are provided within one week of receiving a cancellation request (seven days).
If you have comments or questions about any of our policies or our website, please contact us. For information about your payment or order, please contact us at (301) 392-3502 during office hours Monday thru Friday (9a.m. – 5p.m. EST).
Our mailing address is:
Redeeming Life Ministries International
7845 Port Tobacco Road
Port Tobacco, Maryland 20677